Buddhism is one of the major religions in the world. Buddhism mushroomed in the Indian sub-continent and was spread to foreign shores
by the disciples of Lord Buddha. Today Buddhist is the moral compass for most of the east and Southeast Asian countries. The four famous
places of Buddhist Pilgrimage are- Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Sarnath and Kushinagar. Each destination has distinct identity and offers countless
tourist attractions that tell various stories related with the birth and progress of Buddhism in India.
Follow the footsteps of Lord Buddha when you visit to those places which are associated with the life and teachings of Lord Buddha.
Lumbini, currently in Nepal; the place where Buddha was born. Bodhgaya; the place where Prince Siddhartha attained enlightment under Bodhi tree
and became Buddha. The Mahabodhi temple and a monastic order looking after the three monasteries are things of interest here. Sarnath
- the place where he delivered his first seremon. Places to visit in Sarnath are Chaukhandi stupa, Sarnath museum etc. and Kushinagar;
the place where Lord Buddha took his last breadth, he attained the state of Mahaparinirvana (salvation) at the age of 80. Places to
visit in Kushinagar are Mahaparinirvana temple, Ramabhar stupa etc.
Buddhist Tour In India, a unit of Holy Voyages has grown into a pioneering tour operating company
for providing Buddhist pilgrimage tour
in India and its sub-continent. We offer comprehensive tour packages and elaborate tours wherein you can visit all the major Buddhist
pilgrimage destinations and sites not only of India and Nepal but of Sri-Lanka, Mynamar and Tibet as well because these countries have
equal significance and there are many sites which are worth paying a visit to.
Buddhist Tour In India, a unit of Holy Voyages attracts the devotees around the world and the religious sites of those times
have still become the places of monumental importance. We get the business from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Hongkong, Singapore,
Malaysia, Sri-Lanka, Mynamar, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan and several Buddhist communities and temples of USA, UK, Australia,
France, Canada and Germany always rely on our personalized and efficient services.
Ever since its inception in 2001, we have the experience of more than 12+ yrs in handling Buddhist pilgrimage tour. We take pride
in introducing ourselves as one of best Company for Buddhist pilgrimage in India. We have our own fleet of cars and coaches. We
have offices in Varanasi, which is the center of Buddhist circuit and in Delhi along with our channel partner in all major Buddhis
t interest places. We offer you a comprehensive Buddhist pilgrimage tour which is sure to match all your preferences and requirements.
We are duly recognized by the Dept. Of Tourism, Govt. of India.
In the changed scenario of travel trends all over the world, one must change and be more sensitive towards the need of discerning
traveler and this is what we take great care of. Especially in the Buddhist sector, where it is of great importance to have a very
good escort / guide, we provide the most reliable people for the purpose. The very fact that we get so many repeaters and recommendations
for the same escorts / guides shows their utmost confidence towards our services. We have a good team of Tourist Guides who have a
good knowledge of all Buddhist destinations and their history. We have a group of guides that can fluently speak Japanese, Chinese along with English.
Moreover, we make it a point to keep all our overseas operators well informed of the latest happenings in any field related to tourism,
e.g. any new hotels coming up, any new product or roads, etc. This keeps you updated and gives you mileage over the other agents.
Our value added packages always provide the clients more than what they expect and this is one of our policies to let them have the optimum satisfaction.
It could be free Yoga classes & demonstration either at Bodhgaya or Varanasi in case of Buddhist circuit groups for example
Our endeavors are synchronized to this task with a continuous focus on perfection. Come and explore with us the places that were once
reputed as the strongholds of Buddhism in India. This trip ensures that you will find your true inner self along with peace and relaxation.
If you wish to have inner peace then make a visit to these Buddhist sites at least once in a life. We look forward to welcoming you to
this vibrant and enchanting land.
- Government recognized and certified Inbound Tour Operator
- Professional Team Members.
- Specializing in tailor made holidays
- 24*7 hours response- The ATC (All Time Contact) concept, the person who handles your holiday enquiry is available in the form of telephonic-help to you round the clock.
- Own fleet of deluxe and luxury transportation for Individuals, Families and Groups.
- Tie-ups with the best hotels in all Buddhist destinations.
- Assured safety and comfort of the entire trip either traveling alone or in a group
- Today, Buddhist Tour In India, a unit of Holy Voyages, is a name to be reckoned with when it comes to India bound tourism. We have been an award winning travel agency, which offers tailor made holiday solutions and tour packages to the utmost satisfaction of our foreign guests. Our core competence lies in the following:
- Comprehensive travel website and consultancy support
- Bookings (flights, hotels, holidays, car rentals)
- Tour packages for all (Individual, Group, Corporate)
- Best value for money
- Own fleet of luxury cars, coaches and mini buses
- Strategic tie ups with best hotels across India
- Assured safety and comfort of the entire trip either traveling alone or in a group.
For more information regarding Buddhist travel in India
Buddhist Tour in India
A Unit of Holy Voyages,
AF-3/4 Imlak Phase 2 ,
Nadesar, Near Hotel Taj, Varanasi - 221002
Contact No : 0542 - 3267192
Mobile No : +91- 9616 731 175 || +91- 9711 8454 32
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com